Cabin Policies | Contact Northwoods Cabins Directly
Northwoods Cabins Cancellation and Refund Policy
- We require a (14) day notice of any cancellation. A fee of $45 will be billed to your credit card if a cancellation is made within the 14 day period of your reserved stay. Automatic$45 cancellation fee you need to cancel 14 days prior. Otherwise you will be charged for your entire reserved stay.
- Additionally, cancellation of any portion of the reservation (number of days) must be made at least 14 days prior to original arrival date; otherwise the full amount for the original reserved stay is payable upon arrival.
- There are no refunds for holiday and special event stays. You are responsible for your entire reserved stay.
Northwoods Cabins Policies
- Check out time 10 AM
- Check-in time 3 PM (earlier if available)
- Office Closes At 7pm So Let Us Know If You Are Arriving Late.
- Children ages 5 and under are free excluding cabins 11 and 12
- Holidays and special events require a minimum stay and are billed in advance 1/2 on reservation no cancellations
- Cabins are cleaned prior to arrival. For extended stays made services can be arranged for a fee. Inquire at the office to make arrangements.
- Towel exchanges can be made at the front office between 10 AM and 5 PM
- All cabins are tobacco smoke free. We do provide ashtrays on all porches for your convenience, and you are welcome to smoke outside. Fire restrictions permitting.
- We provide a fully stocked kitchen that includes pots, pans, dishes, silverware, cups, coffee pots, toasters, microwaves, fridge(full size), and various utensils. We provide dish soap and strainers for our guests and we kindly ask that you wash dishes prior to check out. A $20 fee will be added if you prefer that are made service wash them.
Northwoods Cabins Pet Policy
- We are pet friendly environment and welcome those with pets in certain cabins. No pets without prior approval. A pet fee of $12 per night, per pet will be added to your bill.
- For those whose pets are accustomed to sitting on furniture or bedding, we ask that you bring a sheet or blanket of your own to protect the furniture and beds
- If your pet sheds excessively we can provide a vacuum to clean with prior to departure.
- You are responsible to pick up after your pet! Please bring disposal bags with you.
- Absolutely no pets are allowed unattended in the cabins at any time unless they are crated and quiet. You are responsible for any damages that occur inside of or outside of our cabins.